Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group initiative Questions

So I’m trying to use group init but my tokens are not linked to a sheet so I was hoping to just link the to one of the data points on the token cause I already track Hp on them so I was going to add their init modifiers. I saw this was doable in the options I don’t understand how to do it can someone please assist me.  Thanks in advance. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sure, you can take the bonus from one of the bars like this: !group-init --add-group --token_bar 3 That will create a Bonus Stat Group that adds token bar 3's current value to the roll.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You may need to delete other Bonus Stat Groups to make sure the new one is first: !group-init --del-group 1
Thanks is that better than the Max cause I don’t want the init to come up as a bar under my tokens 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You only get a bar if there is a value in current and max. (I think they both must begin with numbers also, but I need to verify that.)