Are you tired of campaigns that end just when your character is beginning to feel powerful? Do you wonder what it feels like to cast "Wish" and "Meteor Swarm", or to shatter hordes of skeletons with your Channel Divinity? This is the campaign for you. This campaign centers around three unique liches and their lairs. Medusa lich Thymia Scarletscale plans to destroy the civilisations of the humanoid races to reclaim the natural world. Illithid lich Taag'thrith researches a 10th level spell which will trap all intelligent creatures in a dream world under their control. Finally, Oni lich Ratakor plots to give birth to an avatar of Shar, goddess of shadows and dark magic. Together, they form the Green Hand. Long ago trapped in their singular phylactery, the three evil geniuses have been released to continue their scheming! Payment and sign-up to be arranged through Startplaying Games. You can also find more information about me, my playstyle, and reviews of previous sessions on that site. Please contact me for details.  Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.