Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][5E] Tyranny of Dragons (Mondays 6PM GMT+2)

Edited 1619855507
This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; $8 USD &nbsp;per player per a&nbsp; 4-hour &nbsp;session via Paypal, prior to each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. First session (zero) is free. About the Module: In an audacious bid for power, the Cult of the Dragon leads the charge in an unholy campaign to bring Tiamat back to Faerûn. Alongside their dragon allies and the Red Wizards of Thay, they sweep from town to town, laying waste to all those who oppose them and gathering a hoard of riches for their dread queen. The threat of annihilation has become so dire that groups as disparate as the Harpers and Zhentarim are banding together to fight the cult. The heroes must succeed, or Faerûn will succumb to draconic tyranny. In the end, the world will never be the same. ✪ The adventure combines two 5e D&amp;D modules of Hoard of the Dragon Queen and The Rise of Tiamat into a solid story which will take the characters from levels 1 to 15. Be careful, for "Here be Dragons". About the DM: I have many years of experience with adventures and themes of Dungeons and Dragons with three years of being a Dungeon Master on the Roll20 Platform. In those three years I have run numerous campaigns, including modules and long-term homebrew adventures, as well as dozens of arena-type games and one-shots. I've played with both old and new players, helping many to have a better time experiencing the gift that I consider D&amp;D to truly be. I try to stick to the core rules, but I adapt to the changes in environment and to the players when the situation requires me to do so. I'm fine with UA and optional rules (except mystic). Homebrew and 3rd Party Materials are up for a debate. I adore roleplaying, but I understand players that tend to do things in a little quieter way. Why Paid Games? A small fee is more likely to eliminate player no-shows and encourages commitment. It also helps me cover the game expenses and compensate the time and effort I put into preparing sessions. Lastly, when compared to most available campaigns of the same caliber, the payment and session time balance is kept at an unusual high standard (8$ per 4h sessions while most games feature as high as 15$ per 3h sessions). Rules: ✪ For voice chat we use discord. No need for cameras. ✪ Be friendly towards your fellow players and try to cooperate with them when in need. ✪ New players and veterans alike are welcome. I will gladly help people when asked. ✪ All official content as well as 99% of UA is fine by me. In case of using UA the DM must have a link to the utilized document. ✪ Since this is a paid campaign, attendance is expected. However, life is not always easy, and I realize that there might come a time when a player won't make it. If this happens after the payment is made, the credit goes towards the next session or I can try to return the money. Do keep in mind that missing a session directly affects the other players. Application: If you are interested in joining the campaign, please fill out the information below and post it in this thread, leave them in the LFG post or send me them via private message: Name/Nickname (how do you wish do be called): Age: Experience: Preferences (what do you want to see): Triggers (what you do not want to see): Link to the LFP topic: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/289016/tyranny-of-dragons-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/289016/tyranny-of-dragons-monday</a> We start this Monday (03.05.2021) at 6PM GMT+2

Edited 1619940644
We still have an open slots.&nbsp; Also, since I forgot to mention it in the description - I'm supplementing the adventure with self-made maps (Dungeon Painter) to provide better experience.
We start tomorrow with a free session zero (probably 20 minutes to talk over the rules and roughly 3.5h of actual game). We still have open slots if someone is interested.
We have 4 players and are looking for one more. It's going to be a lengthy quest! Come join us! :)