Curse of Strahd ran by me! We had only the session 0 so far and I'm searching for more players to join us. Very easy going group, amazing roleplayers.   Who am I? Hi, I'm Lucas and a forever GM. Been GMing for around 10 years, started with a few friends and then moved to Roll20. I've played all kinds of systems, from medieval fantasy to modern horror, but D&D 5e is the one I DMed the most. This enabled me to learn a lot of things, from a lot of people. I am a very patient person, I don't mind explaining rules to new players, searching rules during the week if asked or helping with backstories. I like following the Rules as Intended, I don't have much house rules at all, just a few and most are not too mechanic. I've been running two other games of Curse of Strahd, so I know a lot of the campaign and how to run it better every single time. I also run other official and homebrewed games, such as Princes of the Apocalypse. If you have any question, feel free to PM me or ask on questions . Character Creation Starting Level: 1. Group size: 5 to 6 players. Classes and Races: Any official content (PHB, Xanathar's, Tasha's, etc) Ability Scores: Point buy. About the game Cost: 12$ weekly via paypal (session 0 free) Duration: Sessions take 3 to 4 hours. Voice: Discord Application If you are interested in joining this campaign, please apply here .