Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

My first map from a Pathfinder AP

Anyone recognize?  No real talent involved, just throwing pieces together. 
Where is Father Zantus? ;-)
Not bad! Out of curiosity though, is there any particular reason you're not using the maps Paizo put out with that particular AP...? I'm only asking because I'm running part 3 of the same AP at the moment and the thought of drawing up each map from scratch would make me tear my hair out.
That's really good man! I had to take one I found off the internet because I can't art. Props. @Eivind: The maps are watermarked. No one likes watermarked maps.
There's a lot of good maps online, on rpgmapshare and a cartographerguild.  I'm wasn't planning on running an AP on roll20, because I didn't know how difficult it would be to recreate maps.  But I think I can get pretty close with the tools I'm using. Dundjinni, Photoshop, and roll20.   I do backgrounds and tiles on Dunjinni, clean up in PS, and then drop in objects in roll20. 
Very nice, the three groups I'm running this AP for are already well into it, but your map is quite nice, very clean. I used the actual maps from the Module and it wasn't as clean as this. Again very nice.
@Jesse I was about to write a long post explaining how Paizo bundles a PDF with maps with their adventure path PDFs, but then I checked the Rise AP and it doesn't contain the map for the burnt offering fights in the town. Huh.
I think the swallowtail festival area is based on a Gamemastery Flip mat. So that might be why. 
I like it!