Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No More Cover Images for Modules?

The last few games I've made with modules I've purchased on Roll20 don't include the cover art when you create the game - I now have to upload my own image every time I create one.  Before, there were really nice-looking cover images that were included when you created a game with a Roll20-purchased module.  Is that no longer the case?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can you give an example of a Roll20 module without a cover image?

Edited 1620815518
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
AFAIK: DotMM, LMoP, SKT, EK, XGtE, VG, WDH and ToA cover images were lost after the last UDL patch. Zombie World (deluxe). Alien Starter Set and Destroyer of Worlds Edit: I did a few checks more.
I've tried to create Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus  and Waterdeep: Dragon Heist  games where the cover image won't upload.
Oh, and Tales from the Yawning Portal .
Gold
Forum Champion
I'll test it out and see what happens. The most recent new-module I installed has a cover image, it's the Roll20 Reserve MonsDRAWsity. Sounds like the listed modules are all ones that pre-date certain recent changes & rolled-back changes (The recent changes being updating everything to UDL, the change that was going-to-happen but got recalled after briefly launching was the Scheduling Update that would've changed the Formatting of all game cover images to fit 2:1 aspect ratio therefore would've required new cover art for many of the old modules). I wonder if they're disappeared now because Roll20 is trying to reformat them (or auto-generate reformatted ones), or if it's a bug-glitch-omission in the UDL-Updated versions.
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
yes, non of the covers work anymore.  Another "feature' im sure.