Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenMod not behaving as expected for token bar modification.

Hello, I have been using a macro that modifies a token's bar (used for damage or healing). Up until about a week ago, the macro was working fine. Here is the macro: !token-mod --set bar1_value|=[[@{selected|bar1} + ?{Damage}]] Now, when I use the macro on the initial try, it will perform the math correctly but will insert an "=" sign into the value of the bar. (i.e. instead of showing "25" in the token's circle, it will show "=25"). Any other operation subsequent to that initial use will throw a NaN error on that specific bar for the token. Just to make sure this was not a version related issue, I did update to TokenMod version 8.66 Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
This is a known issue, I think, and should be fixed in the next version of TokenMod.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yup, that should be fixed in today's deploy, sorry about that. Let me know if you are still running into issues. 
The Aaron said: Yup, that should be fixed in today's deploy, sorry about that. Let me know if you are still running into issues.  Just tested my macros out now and everything works fine again. Thanks!
What version is today's deploy? I have 8.66 loaded and still getting the same issue. Thanks!
@Consecrated this might actually be related to the fix The Aaron just posted this morning, v0.8.67. Give that newest version a try with a manual install, see if you're still having the issue.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yesterday was v0.8.66.  I just dropped v0.8.67 to fix an issue with consecutive + or - tokens. Ok, I just pushed v0.8.68 to fix the = operation.  Somehow that got dropped from the numeric sets.  That should clear things up.
Yes, I manually loaded 8.68 yesterday and all issues are resolved. @ Persephone - Thanks for following up!  & @The Aaron - Thank you very much for the fix!