Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

pathfinder 1e macro for magus help

alright so i am playing a magus in my pathfinder game. i would like a macro that rolls 1 attack, 1 weapon damage, and spell damage. i unfortunately do not know the pathfinder roll templates or how to make a macro for it. the documentation i have been reading gives me the fields and what they do but i am not sure what to add to make this macro work. i can make some thing with the default template but i would like it to look nice and pretty like the pathfinder ones. i don't know where to begin. can anyone point me in the right direction?
here is the macro i have so far. &{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Daryn}} {{name=+1 Bloodfeeding Kakita Katana}} {{type=attackdamage}} {{attack=1}} {{roll=[[1d20cs>18+@{bab}]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20cs>18+@{bab}]]}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d8+@{strength_mod}+1[enh]+?{other damage|0}+?{how many blood points?|0}*2]]}} &{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Daryn}} {{name=Spell damage}} {{type=damage}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[?{which spell|shocking grasp,5d6|vampiric touch,[[floor(@{caster2_level}/2)]]d6}]]}} while this works i am trying to have it all in them in the same output. i believe i can some in the description and notes but is that the only way to make it work?
Notice how there's two numbered damage sections in both if those: dmg1flag and dmg1. You should be able to copy those two sections from the second macro, change the 1s to 2s, then tack it onto the end of the first. Try this: &{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Daryn}} {{name=+1 Bloodfeeding Kakita Katana}} {{type=attackdamage}} {{attack=1}} {{roll=[[1d20cs>18+@{bab}]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20cs>18+@{bab}]]}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d8+@{strength_mod}+1[enh]+?{other damage|0}+?{how many blood points?|0}*2]]}} {{dmg2flag=1}} {{dmg2=[[?{which spell|shocking grasp,5d6|vampiric touch,[[floor(@{caster2_level}/2)]]d6}]]}}
thank for the response i will definitely try this out before the game