I have 6 characters in my new game. I create a macro for all the characters but clicking on the D&D 5e OGL sheet text death save. Pressing up arrow in the chat and copy paste the code into a macro and set as a token action. However 2 of the characters roll the death save but don't record the success and fail on the character sheet like the others. Not working code and screen shot.  @{Moreni |wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=^{death-save-u}}} {{mod=@{Moreni |death_save_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{Moreni |d20}+@{Moreni |death_save_bonus}[MOD]@{Moreni |globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{normal=1}} {{global=@{Moreni |global_save_mod}}} @{Moreni |charname_output} Working code and screenshot.  @{Scratch|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=^{death-save-u}}} {{mod=@{Scratch|death_save_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{Scratch|d20}+@{Scratch|death_save_bonus}[MOD]@{Scratch|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{normal=1}} {{global=@{Scratch|global_save_mod}}} @{Scratch|charname_output} I check the option for each characters and they are the same.  Update I create a new character for the broken character and still not working. Seem to be a bug.  Craven.