Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vault?

So I am updating several 3-3.5 E D&D creatures to 5th Ed. I want to be able to use them in multiple games. Is the vault the only option to make them accessible to every campaign? I ask because that would be a lot of importing. Is there a better option/tool?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'd make a Game called Monsters 5e (or similar) and put them there with the transmogrifier.  Then you can pull them into a game the same way.  Much faster and easier to manage than the Character Vault.  You can also use it for Lair Maps and Handouts and that sort of thing if it makes sense.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I have a "Vault" game like The Aaron describes for every game system I run. It's very handy for creating and testing the monsters, etc.,