Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hardcover/Modules No Longer Setup Game Image on Launch Page

When I've create a new game using a pre-made module from Roll20, such as Lost Mines of Phandelver, it sets up the game just fine, but it no longer puts the game banner image on the Launch Page and just leaves an blank spot.  This seems to be the case for at least all the Wizards of the Coast hardcovers.  Please help to fix this!
Eve
Roll20 Team
Thanks for making sure we know about this JmanX. I don't have much to add just now but we're definitely aware of the issue and are working to put together a list of effected modules. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for when it will be fully resolved but I wanted to make sure you at least know we're working on it! 
Gold
Forum Champion
Eve, there are numerous threads asking about this. Please ask Roll20 Team to look under "Bug Reports' forum and respond to those.
Thanks Eve! I tried searching to see if it'd been reported but I may have not used the right search parameters.  Glad it's a known issue, hope you're able to get to it soon, appreciate the help!