Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] StatusInfo Script

Hi  I was wondering if there is a way to import my own markers instead of just having to use the default ones in your script? The question was asked on the old thread but never addressed (at least I couldnt find any answer). Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Zapatilla Loca, The StatusInfo script was created by Robin Kuiper, who built it and pretty much left Roll20 before Custom Token Markers were introduced. The functionality of this and some of Robin's other work has been rolled into Combat Master by Vic. If you want or need that functionality, it would be better to look into adopting Combat Master. I don't need the combat tracking it does, but I do use it for tracking statuses. Combat Master is also available in the One Click installer.
Thanks, Ill check it out.