I've had this issue for a while now and took the time today to remove all other variables. It appears that most of the time when I update a Player's Token in any way, on the VTT, the change does not store and does not get pushed to other players. Some examples are changing the token's name or adding an aura. In some cases the position of the token never updates. This sometimes happens on NPC tokens, slightly less often than with player tokens. In one case I had moved an entire group of weretigers and the players never saw the updates or the changes I did to their names (adding 1,2,3 etc... to the names). I have tried disabling all API scripts and then using my sandbox page to do some of the above simple token changes. I've tried changing four tokens at a time, change my active page back and forth and then using the browser refresh. Most of the time my changes never displayed after refresh, and sometimes one or two tokens would show the changes, or sometimes only one of the changes per token. I'm out of things to try at this point. I can record and post a youtube or conference with someone and show the issue. It's already caused some real pain on at least one game night. I've also been able to run a quick API script to validate changes and show that the API data never gets the VTT updates that I am making. I play in Chrome on Windows 10 with all the latest public patches/releases.