This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 16USD weekly via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Game Description Deep beneath the surface of the world lies the Underdark, a realm of endless labyrinthine tunnels and caverns where the sun never shines. The Underdark is filled with races and creatures too numerous to count or list, and foremost among these are the dark elves—the drow. Hated and feared even by their fellow dwellers in darkness, the drow raid other settlements in the Underdark as well as the surface world, taking prisoners back with them. Rendered unconscious with drow poison, then collared and shackled, these prisoners are eventually sold as slaves or entertainment in the dark elves’ subterranean cities. Out of the Abyss is a challenging and epic (levels 1-15) adventure with an early survival/horror element. Session zero is free of charge. Will your character escape the Drow prison and return to the surface? Or will they fall in the deep wilderness, losing either their life or their sanity? Currently one player looking to play a Fighter. Why Pay to Play? Put simply, we've all been around the block with the loads of free games and the mixed bags they contain. Shed all that baggage real quick and get to some serious gaming with people who want to be there and a DM you can rely on. I am consistent, and I am reliable. I am prepared, having spent both time and money to make sure my games run as smoothly as possible and are as immersive as can be. I run many sessions a week, have plenty of long term players, who are themselves dedicated enough to return each and every week, people like yourself who want to engage with a campaign and see it all the way through. Not only am I an experienced DM and Roll20 user, but I am an accomplished story teller and improviser, and most importantly to you, I'm here to embrace your character into the narrative and flesh out their story, past, present, and future. About Me My name is Nico, or Zen, and I've been playing DnD for approximately ten years, DMing for much of that. I remember a few years ago I was reluctant to make the transition to 5e, but am happy that I have after playing 3.5 and Pathfinder for so long. Around that time I began delving into Roll20 after playing with a group online and seeing what the VTT had to offer. It was not long before I started running a West March campaign with some other DMs in order to gather experience at an accelerated rate. That, combined with many Youtube videos and tutorials on various functions, macros, and APIs in the VTT have made me a competent and confident DM and Roll20 user. I do voices/accents now and then, some are pretty good. My primary focus lies in descriptive language, consequential narrative, and making the PCs feel like an important part of the narrative, and part of a fleshed out world. When not gaming I am usually hanging out with my girlfriend, practising my musical chops, and learning IT & Project Management. I am a commended multi-tasker, an accomplished improviser, and have honed multiple outlets of creativity over the course of my life. Three of my greatest and most relevant capabilities are that I am a clear and expressive communicator, and I have strongly developed leadership and mediation skills, and I am a professional performer, ready to fold you into a show of your very own. Features Complete FR based Compendium access. I am using a number of API scripts for these adventures, aimed to simplify encounters and provide as much visual information as makes sense for the players. This should simplify and speed up the experience for new and old players alike. I do have a number of house rules that will be take place through the adventures, as well as an alternative character creation method based on drawing cards that will make for characters that are above average in terms of ability scores, as well as bonus feats, ASIs, and proficiencies that will allow you to try Build's requiring many more levels typically. I intend to have this be an above average difficulty setting regardless. Houserules: Extra feats, proficiencies/expertises, and ASI throughout progression. Use of UA sidekicks rules when Variant Encumbrance (made easier with houserule on worn equipment and backpacks) Potions on bonus action, or action to auto max half the dice. Increasing modifier for when flanking with additional people. Many more Expectations for all 1. Be respectful 2. Be engaged 3. Be prepared 4. Be ready to learn 5. Communicate Logistics 3 hour sessions (or longer) Voice chat and regular communication will happen over Discord. If you can not make a session, please let me know in advance. Your first session is free if you didn't enjoy it. Applications PM me to appply with the following information. Name: Age: Pronouns: DnD Experience: Preferred Class/Role: Which pillar of DnD is your favourite and why: (Combat, Social, or Exploration) What you expect of a paid gaming experience: Feel free to include any other information about yourself that you feel is relevant, and ask any questions you'd like.