So, my group will be fighting creatures that have Advantage on Saving Throws vs Spells.  I think I have this set up correctly using the --set option die_adv but looking at the output, I can't tell if it is actually rolling at advantage or not.  I expected to see some sort of 2d20kh1 or something to show the two rolls and taking the higher one, but the output looks exactly the same as if I don't use the --set option die_adv. Can someone please take a look and confirm this should be rolling the saves at advantage?  Thanks. EDIT: Nevermind.  I found the error.  It should be --ro adv instead of --set option die_adv.  It wasn't clear from the instruction on how to set this, but found another thread on this topic. !group-check --whisper {{ --?{Save|Dexterity|Constitution|Wisdom|Strength} Save --process --set option die_adv --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyDamage !apply-damage ~dmg [[?{Damage}]] ~type ?{Damage on Save|Half,half|None,none} ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) }} Fixed version: !group-check --whisper {{ --?{Save|Dexterity|Constitution|Wisdom|Strength} Save --process --ro adv --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyDamage !apply-damage ~dmg [[?{Damage}]] ~type ?{Damage on Save|Half,half|None,none} ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) }}