Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[PAID] Looking for professional DM to run Lost Mines of Phandelver for 4 players on Roll20 every Thursday from 7-11 pm pacific

Hello. We are a group of four guys in our 40s with years of experience playing D&D and Pathfinder who want to take a group of characters from level 1 to 15+. We are looking for a DM to run Lost Mines of Phandelver and another module afterwards. We use Roll20 for our virtual tabletop and Discord for voice chat, so familiarity with both is a must. DM must have access to the Lost Mines module on Roll20, and must have run the module at least once before. Having access to Roll20 copies of D&D sourcebooks for players to use is a plus but not required. We are looking for a DM who is experienced, can create and roleplay interesting and engaging NPCs, is able to run dynamic combat encounters, and can make the adventure their own, including side quests and unique plotlines not found in the original module. We are willing to each pay $10 to $15 per session (session zero is unpaid). If interested, please respond to this post. A Discord interview will be conducted by one or more of us before a decision to move forward is reached. Sorry for the extra step, but we have been burned before and do not want a repeat of that experience.      
I run games worth winning , searching out for only the most unique stories and most powerful treasures. Are you brave enough to claim them? Professionalism defined:  Having worked on a nuclear power plant I bring a level of seriousness to the table that is tempered by moments of levity.  Immediate connection with players:  Having run games for the world's greatest conventions (GaryCon, GenCon, soon to be more! Mwahaha!) I know how to get people playing and into the game quickly. Teaching people new systems. Turning strangers into lifelong friends. Managed diverse players:  I have ran and managed stores for Organized Play, I take everybody and integrate their character into the story. Attention to detail:  You will be immersed in the story.  Your choices matter.  Your character matters. Change the world around you.  I specialize on bringing back old school flare with a modern ruleset. I honor the past but focus on the future, putting storytelling first.  Not just a legendary tale but you will become a legendary player, in either victory or defeat.  Together we make legends.  Testimonials "I enjoyed our game quite a bit, I thought our small band of adventurers guided by you as DM, had fun, even if 2/3rds of us were dead before the end. Hahaha. This was my first ever Garycon game and so I appreciated your style of DM’ing as it provided an enjoyable first experience." ~ Erika - Most Brave Adventurer ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Pacing was good...Combat was good... Compelling vignettes." ~ Todd - Most Bloodied Warrior ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Thirsty Bard runs a really fun game. I DM myself and I joined his game with learning and fun in mind. His story is generally linear to a point with wide potential for players to meander. Here’s the first potential goal, go for it. I like that. I have only been with the group a few sessions and I can already tell there is a lot to unfold still and look forward to it.  He is an amazing GM and glad that I got into one of his campaigns. I am enjoying the custom maps and tokens. He has done a good job converting an old school module into 5e. He takes time to post a write-up between sessions." ~ Duma - The Downed Halfling  Message me with your Discord and I'll add you.  This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per weekly session, per player via Paypal or Email Invoice. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
1625823428
Fethalis
Marketplace Creator
Hello I love to try at least s0 with you. I start playing dnd at 1999 and dm for 15 years. I am 35 years old and working as a bartender for 14 years.  I love roleplay and making twist stories in the games. I love to add something from your character background to the game so you feel like more fun and character development too (of course for this you need to write me a background). If you are interested let me know.
I'm would be keen to run it for you. Give us a shout when your doing this interview.
Hello Jeremy! I would be interested in running the game you describe. You can check out my Facebook and discord addresses in my profile.
1625862111

Edited 1625863102
Hello, Jeremy! I hope my message finds you well. My name is Castazzar, a paid DM with a year of experience running paid games online. I'm interested in running your group through Lost Mine of Phandelver and then another module of your choosing. I own the module on Roll20, as well as a bunch of the other Wizards of the Coast modules and sourcebooks (and if I haven't got the one you want, I'll get it and start prepping). Feel free to message me at  Castazzar#8217 if you're interested in having a talk. What I offer Having been around 5th Edition for a while, I’ve come to the realization that it really is hard to find, join and keep up with a consistent group of players - or a DM - with which you can have fun and that are as invested in the game as you are. For this, I’m trying to stretch a little further and look out for people that are committed to our game and that value, not only the money invested in the hobby, but the time and dedication put into keeping the game running and the hobby reaching new people. Consistency. Upon agreeing on a day and time, you can expect our games to run consistently on the agreed schedule. Any changes will be discussed among the group and decided upon convenience for all members. Customization. The campaign we’ll engage in, will be tailored to fit your characters and the party, as well as the group’s playstyle and interests. Even when I mostly play by the book, I’ll work the background and timing behind all encounters to give you a greater feeling of involvement. Going beyond the Hardcover. I offer my players the possibility to go beyond the adventure as published, adding and exploring side quests, other adventure modules or using supplements to augment the experience provided. Sandboxy feeling . I’m not big on “railroading” adventures, maybe because I’ve always loved open worlds and, since, I enjoy the possibility of players defining their approach to the adventure and the life route after it. Time and dedication. I love this game, and more than just money, I invest great time on it. I constantly find myself, if not reading an adventure or doing prep-work for game sessions, checking and reading the core books, watching videos or looking up new contents to expand my library and ideas to bring into my games. Compendium Content. Players will get access to sourcebooks, character options, items, and others via the Compendium section. Character creation and level up using the charactermancer becomes a breeze. Reviews "DM Castazzar has been a great DM. We just finished Lost Mine of Phandelver and are progressing into Storm King's Thunder with a group of adults of widely varying ages and experience. He is always prepared and on time. He discusses rules questions fairly and is always willing to help new players. Highly recommended." - Kim "Hello everyone. I'm Matt and I've been playing at Caz's table now for nearly six months now. First, he's a stand-up guy. Humble, considerate, and reasonable. Second, he's attentive to his game and his players. Third, he will work with you on the side to make sure something occurs in game that relates to your character and story, enriching your experience. There's a reason I keep coming back to his table week after week. New players will feel incredibly welcome and instructed. Older, more seasoned players will feel comfortable and included. 5/5" - Matt "I have much enjoyed the sessions. I am a returning player after a long hiatus, and have felt welcomed and encouraged more in each session. Always willing to listen to questions, even some I have to ask again to refresh my mind. Very knowledgeable and able to find the answers quickly to the questions he doesn't know off the top of his head. Creative and flexible in play style, making it fun, yet a challenge in each session. I hope to be in his campaign's long term and look forward to more adventures!" - Michael C. This game would require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per person, per session, via PayPal. Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Thank you to everyone who replied. We have made our decision. Thank you.