Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Suggestion: Grouping, Grouping, and More Grouping...

Allen
Sheet Author
I know this has been suggested elsewhere in some form or another but I am trying to GM a game for the first time and keep running into bloat lists.  Long list of characters in the journal, long lists of pages, long lists of abilities, and so on.  A grouping or folder like interface would be great. For example a folder of PCs, another of monsters for a particular dungeon and  so on.
This has been suggested elsewhere, but it is one of the most critical suggestions for GM efficiency. +1
I suggested it two weeks ago, and I guess its been suggested before too.  +1 +1 +1 =) 
+1
+1
+2 ? I currently "group" things by labeling systems, but it's still a ton of crap to scroll through. 
+1
Well, it's safe to say that this is being worked on, and mentor are now trying out a solution that I think work amazingly :-) According to Riley, the update will be pushed may 1st :-)