Hello! I'm trying to implement a sheet worker on a character sheet and I'm having some issues. I'd love any help and/or suggestions that you can offer. In the main part of the character sheet, I have Character Name: <input type="text" name="attr_char_name"> and a little later I have <h3>Pick the Portrait</h3> <select name="attr_use_portrait"> <option value="PC0">Default Portrait</option> <option value="pc1">Babukar</option> <option value="pc2">Bineta</option> <option value="pc3">Diyan</option> <option value="pc4">Draylenn</option> <option value="pc5">Easgann</option> <option value="pc6">Eljaal</option> <option value="pc7">Ponmalar</option> <option value="pc8">Routhna</option> <option value="pc9">Pyrda</option> <option value="pc12">Tressal</option> <option value="pc10">Vinaya</option> <option value="pc11">Winda</option> <option value="pc20">Earthblood Elf</option> <option value="pc21">Moonshadow Elf</option> <option value="pc22">Skywing Elf</option> <option value="pc23">Startouch Elf</option> <option value="pc24">Sunfire Elf</option> <option value="pc25">Tidebound Elf</option> <option value="pc30">Dark Mage</option> <option value="pc31">Dragon</option> <option value="pc32">Monster</option> </select> There is some stuff that I don't think is relevant right now as the HTML select statement is able to correctly set the portrait on the character sheet to the right value. What I'm trying to do is detect when the sheet is opened and/or the select is changed.  For some of the values I want to force the char_name variable to be updated to a specific value.  My dismal failure of a helper script looks like the following: <script type="text/worker"> on("change:use_portrait sheet:opened", function() { getAttrs(["use_portrait"], function(values) { var charname; switch(use_portrait) { case 'pc1': charname = 'Babukar'; break; case 'pc2': charname = 'Bineta'; break; case 'pc3': charname = 'Diyan'; break; case 'pc4': charname = 'Draylenn'; break; case 'pc5': charname = 'Easgann'; break; case 'pc6': charname = 'Eljaal'; break; case 'pc7': charname = 'Ponmalar'; break; case 'pc8': charname = 'Routhna'; break; case 'pc9': charname = 'Pyrda'; break; case 'pc12': charname = 'Tressal'; break; case 'pc10': charname = 'Vinaya'; break; case 'pc11': charname = 'Winda'; break; } setAttrs({ char_name: charname }); }); }); </script> Sadly that doesn't seem to do anything. Please help me get this running! Thanks! Senjak