Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Random Rollable Table Text

When rolling a rollable table, it looks like: rolling 1t[elemental-chaos] (<image>) =0 What I'd like to do is instead of the result being "0", I'd like it say "<insert text block here>" instead. Is this possible, and if so, how?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Like: [[ 1t[elemental-chaos] ]] ?
That sorta works. It ignores template formatting though. What I'm using for my text is:  &{template:DnD35Attack} {{name=Air Dominant}} {{basicflag=true}} {{notes=Spells and spell-like abilities associated with elemental air   (including spells with the Air and Electricity descriptors) are both Empowered and Enlarged.}}&{template:DnD35Attack} {{name=Earth Recessive}} {{basicflag=true}} {{notes=Spells and spell-like abilities with the elemental earth (including spells that with the Earth and Acid descriptors     ) are impeded, the spellcaster must make a Spellcraft check (DC 20 + the level of the spell) or the spell fizzles. }} and only the notes of the second template shows up, and highlighted in yellow. :(
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ah, give RecursiveTable a try:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7844658/script-update-recursivetable-now-with-rollable-table-images-and-better-prefixing-rules-for-roll-templates" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7844658/script-update-recursivetable-now-with-rollable-table-images-and-better-prefixing-rules-for-roll-templates</a> It has some options for substituting table values and images that should let you make things how you want them, provided you can use it in the context of where you are creating that template.&nbsp;