Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there an equivalent D&D 5e by Roll20 attribute to the shaped sheet shaped_d20?

I am porting a game from the shaped sheet to the D&D 5e sheet and my macros are failing. They have the following syntax to identify the roll needed based on the the selected status:   @{selected|shaped_d20}
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not sure where the Shaped attribute is used, but you can specify a different base die roll for a character on the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet's settings tab. I.e., you could specify to use 2d10 for base 1d20 rolls. Is that what you are looking for?

Edited 1629472757
Leon
Pro
I'm using them in power cards for PC's as follows: !power {{  --format|bigbad  --tokenid|@{selected|token_id}  --emote|@{selected|character_name}  --!action|**Sneak Attack**  --leftsub|Bow and Arrow  --rightsub|Range  --vfx_opt|@{selected|token_id} @{target|token_id} Arrow  --soundfx *1|_audio,play,nomenu|ArrowSound  --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] @{ selected|shaped_d20 } + @{selected|dexterity_mod} + @{selected|pb} ]] vs @{target|token_name} AC @{target|AC}  --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed.  --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|AC} AND $Atk.base <> 1 ?? Hit:| you do [[1d8 + @{selected|dexterity_mod}]] piercing damage    --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|AC} AND $Atk.base <> 1 ?? Sneak:|add [[1d6]] piercing damage   --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|AC} AND $Atk.base <> 1 AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? soundfx *1|_audio,play,nomenu|Uggh  --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? soundfx *1|_audio,play,nomenu|Scream  --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? !Critical Hit:| It's a CRIT! Add [[1d8]] piercing damage  }}