Hey there. I've been looking for that just right group if that makes sense. Right now i'm not in a position to start my own group due to health reasons so that's why I've been looking around. I've been playing mage since M20 came out but have been struggling to maintain a group due to scheduling conflicts or groups kind of falling apart for various reasons (mainly floundering of interest). So I'm hoping to find something on here. Just been looking for a mage group that I can feel real comfy and cozy with. Something that isn't too intense and feels like one is in calm waters. Need it for my mental health at the moment. Guess my hope is a game where there's room to explore (hoping for contemporary or futuristic times IC) and go through the story at ones pace with a focus on roleplaying and being less strict with the interpretation of the rules so there's more room for characters to be as cool as they can be. Biggest thing I'm looking for is feeling like I'm not just logging to roleplay but to really feel like I'm good friends with the group. Not something I"m expecting right out the gate but it's definitely something I am craving for hard. Guess I want to feel connected with the group I'm playing with is all. Hope there's a group out there that fits. Schedule is mostly free. Hope to play with folks soon. You can PM if you want to share discords. Also heard from other players over the past few weeks who are interested. If you're a GM looking to build a group. May have a couple of people interested.