Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shark Queen's Lair Bloodblooms

Hi! I don't know a way to tag Loot Tavern in this. I purchased the Shark Queen's Lair and there is a strange omission I can't figure out.  Spoilers below if you haven't read this module. There are things called Bloodblooms that seem integral to the threat of the second wave. But I don't see any information on where they appear or how many should appear. Thanks to any with suggestions.
I believe the bloodblooms spawn out of the bloodkelp? I think during some of the lair actions bloodkelp rises from below. When they explode, bloodbloom takes up the place the kelp was in before. I think I had mine at 10'x10' for the blooms but I ran this one shot offline so I could be misremembering.

Edited 1630380504
You are right, but where do the bloodkelp come from? more importantly, how many are there supposed to be?