Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forbidden Lands update

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Finally got back around to making a few updates to the sheet.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish a few more... Forbidden Lands v1.77 #9480       - Consumables have moved into the Gear section and are now included in weight calculations. d6-d12 is one 'normal' item. NOTE: if you have tracked consumable weight as gear, you should remove them to avoid duplicate encumbrance calculations.       - Added a red dashed border to encumbrance when overburdened.       - Added 'localized' roll buttons. Selecting a sheet button that 'pre-loads' the dice pool (most buttons on the sheet), exposes a small "Roll" button that can be used to make the roll directly instead of navigating to the Dice Pool. NOTE: if you need to make adjustments to your dice pool after 'pre-loading' from a sheet button, you can simply ignore the local "Roll" button and adjust the pool as before.       - Small layout adjustment to the roll template for the quotes used in the {{subtitle}} key. Quotes now appear at the beginning and end of multi-line subtitle text.       - Fixed Monster strength bug where values over 25 would display one less skull/damage than the total.       - Improved visibility of dice selections in the dice pool panel.
Great sheet, awesome updates. Makes the game so much easier to play... much appreciated. Question for you - is there a way to track more than one shield in the shield section? It seems like there should be since there are options for where it is stored (Carried: yes/no/mount), but I can't figure out how to add an additional line.

Edited 1631993163
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Matt S. said: Great sheet, awesome updates. Makes the game so much easier to play... much appreciated. Question for you - is there a way to track more than one shield in the shield section? It seems like there should be since there are options for where it is stored (Carried: yes/no/mount), but I can't figure out how to add an additional line. Hi Matt, First off, thank you. Much appreciated. To the point; not "currently"...  The carry option is just in case you didn't want to deal with the encumbrance of the shield (ie carried on your mount or beast except when you need it...) I believe this came up in discussion before. General consensus was that you can only use one shield at a time, and you would only use your best shield, right?  Maybe you have an artifact that you don't want to use all the time? It wouldn't be difficult to add a second shield. (basically just another row on the sheet and few additional attributes) Maybe a second shield line could be used for something other than a shield, specifically? I'm definitely open to further discussion. ;-)