Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Groupinit for Warhammer Fantasy RPG 4E?

Hey there, first off I am pretty much clueless about commands and script, so I don't understand the actual meaning that makes up the commands. So I tried to adjust the initiative to work by WF4e rules, but it doesn't seem to respond to the dice size or my attempt at adding other stats. I tried punching this into the chat window on R20; !group-init --del-group 1 !group-init --add-group --bare initiative_bonus --bare agility_bonus !group-init-config --set-dice-size|10 I tried without the "bare" too but it won't accept dice size, groups or anything. Am I misunderstanding where to add it, do I need a command to remove something what it calculates before that? Hopefully my question makes sense, and thank you if you can help.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Those commands all look well formed. I don't know that character sheet to know if those attributes are correct, but if they are, that should be right. What does it show the the bonus stat groups? !group-init --help If you select a token and pull those attributes, do you get something you expect?

Edited 1631260578
Initiative is/should be pulled from the initiative bonus,and agility bonus, +1d10. Help command let me set the dice to 10 manually so that's a step in the right direction, thank you. [example] so when I used the help command, the bonus stats at the bottom says " npcd_initiative_mod|current " [example] but when I roll initiative, it doesn't seem to use any stats:  [example] Was this what you meant by pulling attributes? UPDATE: It seems to accept initiative_bonus now, but not agility_bonus. UPDATE2: it seems to only take from the first of the two attributes, if I click on the + sign on the lower the switch place and derive the bonus from the secondary stat, but not both at the same time:  [example]

Edited 1631261337
Update 3: I'm a giga-dinglet.I just needed to input "!group-init --add-group --bare initiative_bonus --bare agility_bonus" and it added them together, while previously I thought I needed all those commands as one "string of code" if you will, rather than punching each command one and one into the chat window. Thank you for responding Aaron, it turned out I just needed a little prod to figure out my own mistakes.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Fantastic!  If you find that's working correctly for that sheet, let me know and I'll see about adding it to the standard configs. 
It does work perfectly, thank you Aaron. Just to reiterate, "!group-init-config --set-dice-size|10" does not work for me, tried putting it into the chat, but going into the help menu to manually change it worked, and "!group-init --add-group --bare initiative_bonus --bare agility_bonus" worked as a command to change the derived attributes.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I think it would be: !group-init-config --set-dice-size 10 for that. I'll have to check. 
for me it just says; " (From ): Unsupported Option: set-dice-size 10"