I started a new campaign.  I gave each player a one on one session to learn and get their browser to work with the updated dynamic lighting.  I had them on a demo page they turned off and on their torches with their darkvision, everything was great for the last 3 weeks or so.  The last person to get setup was last saturday night.  Fast forward to tonight.  Our first session, all players login, we're on the landing page where no lighting is setup.  I move to our first darkness map and BAM, everyones darkvision works but when they look at any lightsources like torches, candles, anything, its all black blobs on the map.  I could not for the life of me get this to fix and wasted a TON of these players playtime trying to fix, and then adapting LDL to it on the fly.  This feature burned me so badly I am so infuriated that I fell for this shit again.  I feel like Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football.  Can you guys please abandon this project and make something more reliable?  This thing will never ever ever work for real people, it only ever works in a vacuum, and live sessions over the internet are anything but that.  I am seriously thinking about switching to your competitor after tonight, I lost so much time and looked so bad in front of these players after ALL that build up and lost hours of prep.