Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

nexus 7 no longer compatible with roll20?

I hopped into a non-dev server game on my tablet and everthing in the chat area, all output, was burred/blurry, settings tabwent blank when I selected "names only". Map was viewable, as were tokens in play, but moving/panning resulted in white blocks flashing in the lower left corner. He isn't running any scripts, he has the free subscription to Roll20. Just mine? Does it need an update? I worked fine a couple of weeks ago. EDIT: seems to be just one game, someone elses. After I leave his game, text is blurry on the bottom half of my screen for any pages I go on in my browser....
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi Chris, Has your browser updated recently? Google has been throwing updates out at a rapid pace lately and maybe one of those updates is the problem.
It is automatic on my tablet. This only happens in one guys game. I have checked all my other ones, joined AND created. Maybe his campaign is bugged?