Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Works but I can't see one die roll ?

&{template:default} {{name= @{character_name} gets tricky and Stabs her @{WeaponMelee}}} {{Trick works Against= CR [[10+@{TrickSkillBonus}-20]] }}  [[{{Attack Hits **@{ArmorTypeMelee}**= [[1d20+@{AttackBonusMelee}]] }} [[ [[@{DamageMelee}]] + [[ @{TrickAttackDamage} ]]  ]] {{ Weapon Damage =$[[2]]}} {{Trick Attack Damage=$[[3]]}} {{total Damage=$[[4]]}} The variables are attributes I have set up in my macro mule type character sheet. I just can't figure out why that one die roll, the one i'd actually need to see, pops up without showing the die roll.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What is the value in "AttackBonusMelee"? Is it anything other than just an integer? No spaces or +/- signs? if the value can hold positive or negative integers, try: [[1d20+(@{AttackBonusMelee})]] 
The value there would be 14 Thank you! that worked! I can see when i crit again!... Now if i could only roll that high... :)