My name is DM Deadman and have been a professional Dungeon Master for 5th Edition D&amp;D games for over 2 years now, I run my own pay to play server called Deadman Dungeons. I am very loosey-goosey, improv using &amp; RAI type of DM. I also enjoy doing voices for characters &amp; always accept the rule of cool. I typically will look up a rule but if it takes longer than a minute to decide I will just go with a ruling that I consider fair &amp; after the session take the time to figure it out correctly &amp; inform the players. I do allow homebrew &amp; UA content with the caveat that if I need to change it at the end of a session if it needs to be changed or nerfed. Story will always trump mechanics especially if I need to move the story along. I always prep before sessions but again try to leave it to improv. I even have free seasonal server events including the Crucible where players get to enjoy some PvP action and something new for the spooky season...&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; I draw a lot of my story and NPCs from movies and tv shows I love, I've been told my server of players that I am very good at doing the various NPC voices to make each character feel unique and different. If my NPC makes you laugh, love, cry or hate them then I feel accomplished. I am also a DM who does not hold back when it comes to PC death and warn all of my players ahead of time to tread carefully in my adventures and drop hints during the game that I expect my players to pick up and be ready to run, negotiate or come up with another alternative to fighting. My games are almost always sandbox in design, allowing my players to pick and choose which path they want to take and allow them to use social or skill challenges to overcome obstacles.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; When you play in a Deadman game expect the following,&nbsp; Understanding of the rules&nbsp; Clear and descriptive narration&nbsp; NPCs with photo references, each with a unique voice and personality&nbsp; Emphasis on immersive roleplaying&nbsp; A fully fleshed out and detailed worlds to explore, with unique encounters&nbsp; Maps for encounters and areas. I also incorporate Theater of the Mind-style descriptions.&nbsp;&nbsp; With proceeds, I purchase extra content for my games, whether that's battle maps on Patreon or token markers on Roll20. Some of my maps include those from Cze &amp; Peku and Neutral Party&nbsp; Engrossing dungeons with things to explore in each room.&nbsp; Quick out-of-game response through Discord for answering questions or helping wit character creation.&nbsp; Fun, well-designed social, environmental, and combat encounters.&nbsp; Using musical ambience w/ Syrinscape to enhance atmosphere, combat, and roleplay interactions.&nbsp; &nbsp; Here is a link to watch me run some games on YouTube, <a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk47D1FPHAHOVxzXI3qcfJQ/videos" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk47D1FPHAHOVxzXI3qcfJQ/videos</a> &nbsp; &nbsp; Character Creation Level 1 is boring and most players want to tryout their subclass so every game starts at Level 3 Stats: Roll 4d6 drop the lowest, if you don't like the rolls then you can take Standard Array HP: Roll your hit die, if you roll lower then half +1 then take half +1 Homebrew: I'm open to discussing homebrew and even have a few subclasses of my own your free to experiment with! (Working on a Psionic class) Each player starts with 1 uncommon magic item &nbsp; Request an Invite to Play If you'd like to request an invite to play, then simply send me a private message with the following information: Your name: Which Campaign(s) you want to play/which day(s) your available/which times your available: Your Discord ID and number:&nbsp; Briefly describe what you're looking for in a gaming experience: Your online D&amp;D experience, none / beginner / intermediate / expert: Do you understand that the game costs $20 per session via PayPal: