Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Monster of the Week][Halloween][Not as dark][PDT/GMT-7][Free]

Edited 1635472047
System: Monster of the Week(Revised).  Tone: Cross between Buffy the Vampire Slayer, X-Files, and Scooby-Doo.  Notes: This will be a one-shot and a  microphone is required . Time/Day: Sunday, October 31st 12:00 PM PST/GMT-7  If interested please apply here or in the game listing. Invites will be sent out on or before Friday 9 pm.  Introduction: ========= Last year in the rural town of Far Rivers, the annual Harvest and Halloween fest turned out to be rather...unusual.  Rumors of animated killer stuffed animals and pumpkins that attacked people were later found to be the result of mass hallucination tied to a natural gas leak. Fortunately no one was seriously injured but the press, finally excited to have something more interesting to report than hog futures, greatly exaggerated the events, much to the irritation of the town council and mayor.   This year, the Mayor promises that the festival will be the bestest ever!  He has personally hired (pawned off on his lowly-paid assistant) 'party experts' to ensure this year's celebration will be the most memorable...and the cultis...er experts will make it so...rumors of graves being robbed notwithstanding.   Your team has been assigned to check unusual PKE readings in the area.  Far Rivers has a reputation of hospitality, good food, and a great festival.  Maybe this mission will be a milk run and you can finally relax.  

Edited 1635472101
Hurm...no one wants a game this Sunday?  Changed this to a pick up game so I'll be there till about quarter after start time. If we manage at least 3 players, its game on :)
I've had a hard time getting interest in generic paranormal/X-Files style games myself. But I might be able to help. How long do you think the game will go?
I'll try. I know nothing about the game though