Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DMDave Bug Reporting

hello!!! I purchased Mice in the Pumpkin Patch for a one shot this evening.  I don't seem to have a stat block for the Pumpking.  Should I try to reload, or is there a monster you would recommend me reskinning?
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Gloomanati said: hello!!! I purchased Mice in the Pumpkin Patch for a one shot this evening.  I don't seem to have a stat block for the Pumpking.  Should I try to reload, or is there a monster you would recommend me reskinning? There should be an NPC sheet for the Pumpkin included in the addon; I just tested it to be certain, and it is in the Creatures/NPCs folder between Marbles and Rat. If it is missing in your game, I do recommend trying to reload or readd the addon to your game as there would have to be an issue with the current import.
Hello,  I purchased Nightmares in the Puppet Shop, and the adventure says that it's for 5 3rd level characters (APL 3) on the sale page, but it says it's for 5 level 5 parties when you actually get it installed. Which is the correct version, and would it be an issue to play with level 3 characters?
This isn't really a bug.  I have a question about 'Awaken'.  Is there a version of the Mystery Island map available that does not have the location names on them?
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
rG Halstedrox said: This isn't really a bug.  I have a question about 'Awaken'.  Is there a version of the Mystery Island map available that does not have the location names on them? Yes, there is! The way we set it up is that the player map is on the map layer, and the labeled map is on the GM layer, so players on that page should only see the unlabeled version, and you can move either to make sure they are where they should be
Hi, In the Kaldrfjell oneshot for 9th level, there is a referenced an area called 7a on the Temple Grounds notes, from which ghasts should emerge if the players open one of the doors at 4b or 4c. I might just be blind, but I can't seem to find 7a on the Undercroft map. There are also no 7b and 7c, which the stairs should decent into. I'm guessing you are meaning 6b and 6c instead? And the ghasts referenced are the ones in the 6 corridors? I'm guessing the encounter is designed such that all the ghasts enter combat. I'm you can clear up this confusion it would be very nice! :) 
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Kevin Bach G. said: Hi, In the Kaldrfjell oneshot for 9th level, there is a referenced an area called 7a on the Temple Grounds notes, from which ghasts should emerge if the players open one of the doors at 4b or 4c. I might just be blind, but I can't seem to find 7a on the Undercroft map. There are also no 7b and 7c, which the stairs should decent into. I'm guessing you are meaning 6b and 6c instead? And the ghasts referenced are the ones in the 6 corridors? I'm guessing the encounter is designed such that all the ghasts enter combat. I'm you can clear up this confusion it would be very nice! :) Ah yes, I believe the numbering is off in that area, but you are completely right. All ghasts there should enter combat, and the doors outside meet up with the stairs at either end of the hallway with the ghasts, ie area 6
Hi DMDave, I just picked up Kobold Alone and I'm looking forward to running it. In the "Quick Notes" It says that:  Map Keys for the Area Information are found on the GM Layer, as well as special Notes. I can't seem to find any area information about the rooms on the main and upper floors, aside from what treasures can be found in them on the valuables table. Am I missing something? Thank you!
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Dee Em said: Hi DMDave, I just picked up Kobold Alone and I'm looking forward to running it. In the "Quick Notes" It says that:  Map Keys for the Area Information are found on the GM Layer, as well as special Notes. I can't seem to find any area information about the rooms on the main and upper floors, aside from what treasures can be found in them on the valuables table. Am I missing something? Thank you! No, we figured the rooms were pretty obvious on their own based on the strength of Tom's art style, and we didn't want to bog the players or GMs with a lot of room descriptions so they could search the rooms more quickly.