This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of US$20 per weekly session, due at the start of the session, through a 3 rd party site. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. The latest official adventure from Wizards of the Coast, "The Wild Beyond the Witchlight" takes us to a place that has always been at the heart of D&amp;D but has never really been explored directly. Beginning with a wacky tour through a planes-hopping circus, the campaign brings us to the heart of the Feywild and the Domains of Delight. In search of something they lost in their childhood, our heroes will embark on an unforgettable journey through a world full of enchantment. However, all is not right in the Feywild. A dangerous enemy awaits concealed by trickery and illusions. In order to recover what was taken from them, our heroes will have to take on the responsibility of reuniting the sundered realm of Prismeer. In a realm where the way to victory is never direct, our heroes will have to rely on their wits and cunning more than their spells and blades. The adventure begins at 1st level, and as such is suitable for beginner players. This is a medium to long-term adventure, and will be played weekly at the same time through Roll20 and Discord. We will be using the officially published module and assets with original art, races, and fae-themed magic items. It is very important for this campaign to be a success that players create characters together during session zero. The character's backgrounds, their flaws, and their personal losses, are integral to the narrative. We will be using the Roll20 compendium to create and level up characters throughout the campaign. For players who are not familiar with Roll20, starting at level 1 will make it easy to learn their way around the platform. See the Roll20 listings at: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/308719/beyond-the-witchlight-dandd-5e-thursdays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/308719/beyond-the-witchlight-dandd-5e-thursdays</a> Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. Ask for my Discord ID if you would like to have a conversation before signing up, or for my DM profile where you can see more than seventy reviews from previous players.