Hi all, I'm looking for a professional-level game to join.  I have the following availability: Mondays 6 PM EST - 10 PM EST Tuesdays 6 PM EST - 10 PM EST Thursdays 6 PM EST - 10 PM EST Potentially something on Fridays or Saturdays though I prefer to keep my weekends open.  I'd prefer weekly but will also consider bi-weekly. My expectations are as follows: A DM who knows the rules well and enforces them fairly.  No "rule of cool" allowing players or enemies to do things against the rules simply because it would be cool in the moment. If you use extensive or otherwise impactful house rules, please share those ahead of time so I can review and make sure I don't have any objections. A reliable DM and group that rarely misses sessions. A DM that has a Pro level subscription on Roll20 and makes use of both Dynamic Lighting and API scripts to their full effect. A DM that is comfortable running games in Roll20 and keeps things moving at a good place. A DM that is not afraid to kill PCs if that's what the dice say happen. A DM that provides good imagery for the players for locations/items as appropriate as well as battle maps with some interesting terrain rather than blank pieces of paper or maps without any Dynamic Lighting. A DM that fosters good role-playing among the players (the DM does not have to be an expert voice actor.) Prefer a group in the 25+ age range. I'm open to homebrew or a module though I've played or run the following: Curse of Strahd Tomb of Annhilation Tales from the Yawning Portal Descent into Avernus Lost Mines of Phandelver Rime of the Frostmaiden Probably others I am forgetting. If you have an exisiting group or plan to start a group that meets the requirements above, please reach out to me via PM with your details (i.e., how long you have been DMing, how long you have been playing D&D 5e, your expected fee, etc.) Thanks, -Adam