Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokenmod problems

!token-mod --set bar1|[[3d4+3]] currentside|3 width|70 height|70 represents|@{Shayla Velociraptor|character_id} bar1_link|hp bar2_link|npc_ac bar3_link|npc_speed name|Shayla showname|yes light_radius|5 light_dimradius|-5 light_angle|360 aura1_radius|10 aura1_color|00ff00 --off light_otherplayers @{selected|token_id} If I paste just the first bar1 setting into chat it adjusts bar1's value perfectly.  If I paste this entire line into chat, it fails to adjust bar1.  Wtf am I doing wrong, I cannot understand why this is failing to work.  I tried moving it to the front and the back on either side of the link entries and it still fails.  
Nevermind, I figured out my problem, I had an errant carraige return in the api button this was in.  
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I recommend always using the {{ & }} syntax so your API macros are readable. 
Andrew R. said: I recommend always using the {{ & }} syntax so your API macros are readable.  Its in an api button.  
I figured out what my problem was.  Apparently you need to use html escapes for [] with api chat buttons and cause I wasn't using them it was causing strange interactions with tokenmod.