Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Global modifiers toggle macro?

Has there been a way to mimick toggling on and off global modifiers, I can't figure out how to do this without manually checking the box on the sheet.  I want to have a drop down made with all their modifiers and which ones they want to toggle on and off but can'f figure it out, api or just macros I dunno.  ANy help?
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
You should be able to use something like the following with ChatSetAttr. This example is for a global damage modifier on the 5e OGL sheet. You will probably need to right-click, "Inspect" on the global modifier entry in your character sheet to see which repeating field it is. !setattr --sel --silent --repeating_damagemod_$1_global_damage_active_flag|1
Thanks!