Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple Targets Spiritcards

Hello, i looked everywhere but couldn't find an answer to this question:  if i wanted this script to shoot X missle (based on SlotLevel +2) BUT also to target X Targets, always based on SlotLevel +2 how would i do? like if i wanted i could shot 2 missle at one target and 1 at another or 1 to each target or 3 to the same one.  this is the script (the Magic Mislle base template) Thank you so much in advance!!! !scriptcard {{ --#title|Magic Missile --#sourceToken|@{selected|token_id} --#targetToken|@{target|token_id} -->GetAndCheckSlotInformation| --=MissileCount|[$SlotLevel] + 2 --=DisplayCount|1 --=MissileDamage|0 --#leftsub|Slot Level [$SlotLevel] --#rightsub| Ranged Attack --#emoteText|@{selected|character_name} uses a level [$SlotLevel.Total] spell slot to fire [$MissileCount.Total] missile of magical force! --:MissileLoop| -->FireMissile| --=DisplayCount|[$DisplayCount] + 1 --?[$DisplayCount] -le [$MissileCount]|MissileLoop --+Total|Total damage is [$MissileDamage] -->DeductSpellSlot| -->PlayEffects|none;burst-smoke;beam-magic;spell_01 -->ApplyDmg|@{target|token_id};1;-[$MissileDamage] --X| --:FireMissile| --=ThisMissile|1d4 + 1 --=MissileDamage|[$MissileDamage] + [$ThisMissile] --+Missile|[$DisplayCount.Total] Hits for [$ThisMissile] [b]forxe[/b] damage --<| --:GetAndCheckSlotInformation| --=SlotLevel|?{Spell Slot Level?|1|2|3|4|5} --=SlotsTotal|[*S:lvl[$SlotLevel]_slots_total] --=SlotsExpended|[*S:lvl[$SlotLevel]_slots_expended] --?[$SlotsExpended.Total] -ge [$SlotsTotal.Total]|NoSlotsLeft --<| --:NoSlotsLeft| --+|[*S:character_name] has no level [$SlotLevel.Total] spell slots available. --X| --:DeductSpellSlot| --=SlotExpended|[$SlotsExpended] + 1 --@setattr|_charid [*S:character_id] _lvl[$SlotLevel]_slots_ecpended|[$SlotsExpended] _silent --=SlotsRemaining|[$SlotsTotal] - [$SlotsExpended] --<| --:ApplyDmg|Parametri sono: tokenid; bar#; ammontare --@token-mod|_ignore-selected _ids [%1%] _set bar[%2%]_value|[%3%] --<| --:PlayEffects|I parametri sono: Effetto dell’Origine;Effetto del Target;Effetto tra i due;Suono --vtoken|@{selected|token_id} [%1%] --vtoken|@{target|token_id} [%2%] --vbetweentokens|@{selected|token_id} @{target|token_id} [%3%] --@roll20AM|_audio,play,nomenu|[%4%] --<| }}
Abort: found a solution on Kurt git hub, for anyone interested&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/kjaegers/ScriptCards/blob/main/ScriptExamples/dnd5e/5e_Magic_Missile.txt" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/kjaegers/ScriptCards/blob/main/ScriptExamples/dnd5e/5e_Magic_Missile.txt</a>