Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rearranging the loading order of Scripts

I have seen mentioned a couple of times that some API's should be loaded near the start of your stack of scripts (maybe from old posts).  Is that still a thing that needs to be looked at?  If so, is there a way to rearrange the load order (other than remove and re-add all the scripts in the order you want to load them in)?
Not that I know of. I have a python script I use to upload my scripts in the correct order but have not worked out a way to do this for Roll20 supported scripts

Edited 1637510839
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The only one I know of that the order matters is airbag, but there doesn't appear to actually be a way to guarantee the parse order of the scripts.
Thanks.  That's good to know.  I haven't run into any issues.  I was just trying to head off any BEFORE they happened (I'm adding new ones as I find ones I think will help make games run smoother).