I've been enjoying "Initiative Tracker Plus" with my group a fair bit, if for nothing more than the rotating indicator saying which monster's turn it is, and for the ability for my players to end their own turns without forcing the DM to do it. One feature I've been wanting to work for my group is tracking status conditions.  The trouble is that we would really prefer to apply status conditions by clicking our tokens and just sticking the token on, not by hitting a macro button, which is how it apparently works with ITP. Is there a way I can rig it so that the tracker simply displays the conditions currently manually applied to the tokens, perhaps with some definition text for reference?  Preferably, it would also count UP each consecutive turn the same condition is applied... I don't need it to count down, or automatically remove itself after # turns, just a quick reminder to pay attention is all we need (aka "oh, that's been left on for 2 turns now?  Am I supposed to save at the end of my turn?" "No, it was only supposed to be until the end of your last turn." "Oh, right! (clicks it off)"). Again, I don't want to click a macro to put the conditions on, I just want it to detect the markers we put on the tokens.  Is it possible?