Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] [5e] [PAID] [Experienced DM] [One Shot] LF1M for "A Harvest of Evil" - D&D 5e One Shot - Tonight (11/24) 6pm EST

Edited 1637786247
"I just know something isn't right!"&nbsp; Lady Fawkes sobs as she holds a crumpled letter out to you,&nbsp; "Elred loved the city more than anything.&nbsp; It just doesn't make sense that my son would so abruptly decide to settle down in the mountains, or wherever this Twin Oaks backwater is!&nbsp; And this letter - it's my son's handwriting, but these words aren't his..." She stares at the fireplace as the sounds of embers crackling echo in the mostly empty sitting room. "Please, I fear the worst...&nbsp; I'll pay you most handsomely, go to this Twin Oaks village and find out what has happened to my son!" A Harvest of Evil &nbsp;is a 3.5 edition D&amp;D module from Wizards of the Coast that I've updated for 5th edition D&amp;D. This adventure is a mystery that is balanced between NPC interaction and combat. This is a game for 4-5 players at level 10. We'll complete this adventure in a single session lasting approximately 4 hours. We'll be using a 27 point buy for stats. You can choose feats or ability score increases at higher levels. Players have starting class equipment, as well as 650 gp for weapons, armor, sundries, spell components, and common magic items. Players may also choose one uncommon magic item for free (separate from the allotted gold), priced per the&nbsp; Discerning Merchant's Price Guide . Players may use D&amp;D official source material from&nbsp; Player's Handbook ,&nbsp; Volo's Guide to Monsters ,&nbsp; Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes ,&nbsp; Xanathar's Guide to Everything ,&nbsp; Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide ,&nbsp; Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft ,&nbsp; Fizban's Treasury of Dragons , or any of the campaign or campaign companion books (e.g.&nbsp; Hoard of the Dragon Queen &nbsp;or&nbsp; Elemental Evil Player's Companion ).&nbsp; If you'd like to use material from&nbsp; Tasha's Cauldron of Everything , please let me know beforehand and we can discuss (and likely modify) what you'd like to use. &nbsp;Feel free to import your own character! We'll be playing this game on Roll20, but we'll use Discord for audio. Players will receive the Discord server link when the start time approaches. Also, feel free to import your own character! We'll be playing this game on Roll20, but we'll use Discord for audio. Players will receive the Discord server link when the start time approaches. Please have your character sheet ready to go at the start time! We're playing at level 10, so it will take a while to make your character! If you're interested in joining this game, please respond with: Age D&amp;D experience Roll20 experience Preferred character build, plus a backup If you have further questions or comments, please feel free to PM me! - Weaver This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per player via Venmo or Patreon at the start of the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. This game contains royalty free music from&nbsp; <a href="https://www.fesliyanstudios.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.fesliyanstudios.com</a> .
Alright, this game is full!&nbsp; Keep an eye out for the next offering!