Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP: Ghostbusters: Fate of the City; Fate by Evil Hat; Mini-campaign, ~2+ sessions; Weekly on Wednesdays; Next Session Wednesday, December 1, 6:30PM PST (GMT-8)

Edited 1638252592
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Game System: Fate by Evil Hat  Setting: Ghostbusters Genre: Comedy/Horror or Horror/Comedy Starts: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 Frequency: Weekly Days/Start Times: Wednesdays, 6:30ish PM Pacific Time Zone Number of Players: 3 - 5 (but will run for less if folks are OK with being more proactive and willing to have more limelight) Newbies: Welcome Character Generation: First Session Sessions: 2+ (initially a mini-campaign, more sessions if interest is still there) Dr. Egon Spengler : Vinz, you said before you were waiting for a sign. What sign are you waiting for? Louis : Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you! Hello Everyone, I’m running a Ghostbusters game. The system is Fate by Evil Hat. It's a pretty cool system and easy to pick up. The first game is this Wednesday, December 1st, 6:30 PM Pacific (GMT-8) Dr. Peter Venkman : This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions. Mayor : What do you mean, "biblical"? Dr. Raymond Stantz : What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff. Dr. Peter Venkman : Exactly. Dr. Raymond Stantz : Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Dr. Egon Spengler : Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... Winston Zeddemore : The dead rising from the grave! Dr. Peter Venkman : Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... MASS HYSTERIA! The party will have a GhostbustersTM franchise in some American city.... and try to bust some Ghosts! Janine Melnitz : Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis? Winston Zeddemore : Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say. Can they bust some ghosts? More importantly, can they get paid?!?!?! TLDR:  Ghostbusters: Fate of the City : GM: MattBx8; Ghostbusters! Strap on that Proton Pack, grab your Ghost Trap, and get Bustin'!; System: Fate by Evil Hat; Mini-campaign; 2+ sessions; Wednesdays, 6:30PM PST (GMT-8); ~5 players total (can do it with fewer); Roll20 + voice: Discord
This could be neat. It's been a while since I've played fate, but I could get into the swing of it again.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Robot said: This could be neat. It's been a while since I've played fate, but I could get into the swing of it again. I'll send you a Private Message. /Matt