Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

WBTW Token Quality can be better

Hi! Some of the tokens in the Wild Beyond the Witchlight module have some problems in the editing, like the Zybilna one that notoriously has white parts not removed in the edges And Zybilna is a major NPC for the adventure :P Other npcs that i identified with this problem are: Amidor the Dandelion and Pollenella the Honeybee, but Zybilna is more important. Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
My guess is that the art received from Wizards of the Coast likely had the fringe issue. Roll20 doesn't usually correct for that, but still, I can see how it could be less than optimal. I'd suggest sending in a  Help Center Request  with a list of the tokens that have fringe issues, and hope that it will be earmarked for the next time the module is due for a patch.