Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Snap to the bottom edge of the token image?

Edited 1638610217
I often have token images for creatures that extend slightly past the grid, the most common example being a guard or soldier holding a spear that extends above his head.  I can easily do this, of course, but roll20 always wants to snap to the top of the image, meaning that instead of the soldier appearing in the grid square with the spear sticking out the top, the speartip is at the top of the grid square and the soldier's feet are sticking out the bottom.  This is the reverse of how I'd prefer it. Is there any way to have the image snap to the bottom instead of the top of a grid square?  I know I can move the tokens freely with "ALT", but snapping  is  helpful... just not with these types of tokens. Here's an image showing what I mean.  The left is how I want the token to snap, the right is how it actually snaps.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Not that I know of.  You could download the token and use an image editor to add some transparent area to the top of the image making it occupy 1 unit wide and 2 units tall.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I could throw together an API script that would do that. 
An API script that would do this would be *amazing*.