Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Script Error Message (help)

I noticed when Combat Master wasn't working right (which is one of my favorite scripts) and I saw this message under the API tab.  Can anyone tell me what it means and how to fix it?  Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Script Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:  Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'rotation' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'rotation' at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:186) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:905:27) at Timeout.later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore-umd.js:1153:39) at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17) at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It is always good to see if there is an active thread about something that is giving you trouble and see if that issue (and solutions) have been posted there. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/10506112/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/10506112/</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Go to the Combat Master thread. Grab the code from the creator's repository and install manually. There is a bug in the latestOne-Click version that should be corrected when Victor has the chance.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sniped with a link. Thanks, Kraynic!
That worked!&nbsp; Many thanks.&nbsp;

Edited 1639074902
Oh, I spoke too soon.&nbsp; &nbsp;It is working in one game but not another.&nbsp; I'll post in the other thread and ask Victor.&nbsp;
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Apologies if you already know this -- I don't want to script-splain -- but you know each game has its own set of installed scripts, right? You typically don't have to worry about updating across many games if the scripts are from the one-click (they'd all get the update automatically), but in this case you're manually installing the script. You'll have to do that for every game where it's installed (and you intend to play until Victor gets the fixed pushed out).
Yes, I installed the exact same script in both separate games.&nbsp; For one it worked, the other it didn't. Zero clue why.&nbsp;&nbsp;