Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Graphic glitch on Sandbox page

Does anybody know what causes the glitch with ghosted empty script slots in the API sandbox page?  I have a process now of creating sessions from scratch and have made 2 sessions just fine in this instruction process but in this third run of following the exact same process in between adding two of The Aaron's scripts the sandbox page has glitched out.  Is this glitch a sign of corruption or is it just aesthetically displeasing and nothing to worry about?  I cannot get around this, it just refuses to install any other script without the large gap.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Aesthetically displeasing and nothing to worry about. It's likely a CSS display quirk. I have noticed the gaps on some browsers/platforms, but not others.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I believe this is because the World image is 1 pixel taller than the text, which makes a little lip that the floating tabs get stuck on.  I use a local CSS style to reformat all that to a standard height to avoid the issue (and do other things...)