Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

InitMaster API failing to load from One-Click Install

My InitMaster API is failing to load from One-Click install since the latest merge.  When selected with One-Click, it appears to load OK, but then the Console reports the following on the next spin-up: Failed to load InitMaster No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - /code/apiscripts/InitMaster/1.040/InitMaster.js If I try to do an "Import" instead, clicking the Import button changes it to "Saving" and it just sits there doing nothing.  If I load the code myself from my own local copy or from my GitHub thread, it is fine. Please can this be fixed, or can you let me know how I can fix it as the script author?  Thanks.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should use the Help Center & Send a request to get Roll20 staff attention right away. 
Andrew R. said: You should use the Help Center & Send a request to get Roll20 staff attention right away.  Good point, thanks for the reminder.  Long time since I've posted a request for technical help - usually I can sort things myself.

Edited 1642602537
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Looks like v1.040 was pushed out recently. The script.json is looking for "InitMaster.js", but the file in the 1.040 folder is named "initMaster.js". The script author will have to correct the capitalization and create a new pull request. The earliest this would go live would be next Tuesday, assuming the author corrects this by Monday. EDIT - I just realized that *you* are the script author, lol. Sorry bout that. Should be an easy fix though. I've been guilty of this in the past :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Been there.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
You'd think that would be a pretty easy validation check for the robot overlords.
Ah!  Capitalisation...  My bugbear.  Sorting now.