Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Knock Question that I can't figure out.

Does Knock really reveal secret/hidden doors with the highlight doors command?  When I press the macro button for it on my dummy account and my DM account in the session it seems to highlight locked AND hidden doors alongside regular openable doors.  This seems really bad seeing as how it will reveal the secret door without the need to search?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Eddie, Door Knocker shouldn't reveal hidden doors unless the gm is the one to send the search command, and even then those hidden doors should only be shown on the GM layer. If it's not working that way, then I need to do a bug fix.
Went to record a video of it and it was no longer doing it, my only thought is maybe in my haste since my rejoin as player bookmark is beside my dummy account login that maybe I was rejoined as the GM as a player and that threw the code for a loop.  I dunno, but right now on my actual dummy account I do not see the yellow doors anymore(my secret door colors).  Thanks for the swift reply and sorry for the false alarm.