Hi, I'm Ilde (she/her)#7835 (yeah, it's just easier to use my actual first name & pronouns as my discord handle), and I've been playing Pathfinder for about 12 years now. I've done about all the "broken" things you can do, I've played the party leader, the comic relief, the cheerleader, and the girl who pulls everyone's arse out of the fire (sometimes all at the same time). I'm looking for a group to join that's explicitly inclusive , ideally adult players , and that are familiar with (if not already using) safety tools like lines & veils. Experience I have played or GMed the following adventure paths: Kingmaker [played fully, gmed fully, played the CRPG], Carrion Crown [played fully], Serpent's Skull [played fully], Skull and Shackles [books 1 & 2], Legacy of Fire [GMed fully], Shattered Star [played fully, gmed fully], Wrath of the Righteous [played 1-4, started the CRPG & still in chapter 1], Way of the Wicked [played about 5 sessions but with 5e rules? not actually sure if it was run according-to-hoyle], Rise of the Runelords [played books 2- 5], Reign of Winter [played books 1-3] Goals I'm looking for interesting . Mythic? Gestalt? Variations on a theme? Adventure path rewritten plotwise? Sign me up. Though honestly, I'm in it for the social aspect. I want a group that shows up on time, plays for 3 hours or so, and signs off on time. Typically my Mondays, Wednesdays, and either Friday or Saturday are spoken for. I have a Tuesday game for at least another month or so. I am in Central (GMT-5) time zone, and I work from 9am to 5pm most days. I'd like my games to ideally be on Tuesday (after April)/Thursday 6pm to 8pm start time, or Sunday with a start time between 2pm and 7pm. 3 hours is a good block for me, I can do 4, but I don't want much longer than that. Gaming Preferences Characterwise, I tend to play things that jive with the party. I typically like to have a "neat thing" I do, and I favor character options over big numbers. Some of my favorite archetypes are Spirit Whisperer Wizard, Martyr Paladin, Brown-Fur Arcanist, Card Caster Magus, Halcyon Druid, Ravener Hunter Inquisitor, and Lamplighter Investigator, to name a few. I like doing quirky things that end up being good, and I love contributing to party successes. Some of my favorite secondary roles are healer via Healer's Hands & Signature Skill (Heal), I'm also a big fan of the Planar Infusion, Deific Obedience, and Eldritch Heritage options, because there's nothing quite as satisfying as getting a plane, deity, or class features out of a feat chain. When I get bored, I do silly things, like writing a short story about how my party's subjective morality has slowly turned me evil, and started using Summon Cacodaemon to collect soul gems to craft into constructs, who then help me stuff myself into a construct body of a Rishi Manu because it entertains me. I tend to roleplay heavily when given the opportunity, as I've said to others I am an architect when it comes to the crunch of my characters, and a gardener when it comes to the fluff/story. I largely know what I want to do ruleswise before I ever roll a die, but my personality is largely a function of how my character "feels" to me when I start playing. I have a few basic archetypes of personalities, but session 1 often feels very different from sesions 5, 15, or 50 to me. When I find a conflict between my understanding of the rules and a group's, I will make a small statement at the time to see if I can express my point of view, and hold the rest until between sessions. I take notes, and often will "blue book" or ask the GM or players if they want to do things outside of a session to flesh out a world or an adventure path. I encourage others to do academic things like levelling, shopping, crafting, and other things that don't need to take up table time, between sessions. Generally speaking, I want to make games run smoothly and enjoyably for all involved. Final Words Lastly, as a disabled neurodivergent trans woman, I have had to quit more than my fair share of games due to groups not understanding what inclusivity is, or should look like. Away from the table, I'm an activist and advocate, I've GMed almost 1500 hours in the last 10 years, a large portion of it at high levels in 5e for large WotC sponsored events. I was 6 feet away from Mike Mearls at Gamehole Con 2018, and Shawn Merwin complimented me on catching an error in one of the multi-table events. I know my stuff.