Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help hiding Radial Buttons

Hi I am setting up a TV Gaming Table and want to use Roll20 to display maps and such like. I have found the code in this post to remove most of the unwanted UI elements but would like to also be able to remove the Radial Buttons from around the Character Tokens on the Players View. I have setup a bookmark with this code and am hoping I can add the ability to remove the radial menu. javascript:(function(){$("#zoomslider").css("display","none");$("#floatingtoolbar").css("display","none");$("#sidebarcontrol").css("display","none").click();$("#playerzone").css("display","none");$("#initiativewindow").parent().css("left","-10000px");$("#page-toolbar").css("display","none")})();

Edited 1645121696
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are a whole host of styles in  Show Off Your Style 2: The Stylening! , specifically starting here:  Tweaks to the Radial Token Menu and Token Markers   You could modify them to have display:none in a Stylus style. This would be better than a scriptlet, since you can turn it on and off without refreshing the page, or only show ones you want. My style pushes them all off to one side, in a line below the toolbar: The style above can also be found here .
Thank you for the reply, I looked at doing that but that then removes them from my GM screen which I still want the radials to appear on. I do use the stylus script you mentioned above and was involved with that particular discussion, the other problem is with the above bookmark it messes up the positions of the radials (i've not looked into why mostly because I don't want them to show on the table top)

Edited 1645122899
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you load the table screen in a different browser (or under a different user profile in Chrome), you can just run Stylus on that instance, and keep them on your GM display. Just set the display to none on the table screen.