Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anybody have a solution to Ships in D&D 5E?

Pat
Pro
API Scripter
I'm trying to get ready for several sections where I have vehicles or ships that have multiple "regions" and while I have the Ghosts of Saltmarsh which has rules for running them, there is nothing I can find or think of to emulate multiple sections with different AC and hit points and damage thresholds in a simple way, and I was wondering if anyone had come across a decent solution or workaround until we get multiple character sheets in-game?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've done a couple of things previously: A handout with a table on it, rows for each section and columns for AC, threshold, HP Status 'tokens' for each section with the bars set to AC, threshold, HP values Both have advantages/disadvantages but they are low effort ways of being able to keep track.