Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e sheet max hp increases with increase in hp

I wrote a script that keeps track of a characters tempHP by allowing them to put more HP in their linked token bubble than the character max hp and allocating the rest to tempHP. The script works fine in all of the games I've tested, but naturally not in the one I want it to work in. This is because in that particular game when a player increases their HP above their max HP, the max HP attribute is being increased in the character sheet. Does anyone know why that might be happening? Is there a setting or something that I'm missing on the character sheets that might cause that to occur?  Thanks in advance. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This sounds like you might have another competing script. Or are you using a different sheet in the game it isn't working in? And which sheet(s) are you using?
Yes, you were right, I had a competing script enabled. Thanks.