Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

SAME Layout for Marketplace and Rest of Roll20

Since you are already changing ingame Menus, here is a simple question / suggestion: Why are there different layout templates used for marketplace and the rest of the site? Layout for Marketplace looks much cleaner and thus better than the other template! So why not use the Marketplace Template for all Sites here on Roll20?
Gold
Forum Champion
That's right. The website (outside the VTT) needs polish and accessibility review, including the "Dark Mode" toggle. The Marketplace redesign happened at least a year ago. The Help Center also has newer design. Unfortunately it hasn't come to the Home Page and Community Forum yet. Maybe it will be this year. The announcement this year of "Dark Mode" sounded promising at first, but so far it's only been added to the VTT, not the main website.
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Don't get me started about initial marketplace redesign. It's nice now to see useful information at-a-glance such as which assets I have already , but initially on release of "your purchased assets" page, it was a blank page that intimated all of my assets had been deleted . Even now, the My Assets page still takes ~15-20 seconds to load, and can't be re-ordered into a more useful format (it's arranged by release date, rather than by purchase date, which means an older asset I purchase ends up in the middle of assets I already have, rather than in a "most recent purchase" region, for example). I'd ask them to stand up a dev server for feedback for these changes before release, but that's like shouting in the wind. 
Gold said: That's right. The website (outside the VTT) needs polish and accessibility review, including the "Dark Mode" toggle. The Marketplace redesign happened at least a year ago. The Help Center also has newer design. Unfortunately it hasn't come to the Home Page and Community Forum yet. Maybe it will be this year. The announcement this year of "Dark Mode" sounded promising at first, but so far it's only been added to the VTT, not the main website. It is interesting that within campaigns you can enable darkmode via Slider. Made another post about it in the Bug Forums cause some of the character sheets are not that good to read anymore...
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .